ETE provides a full array of employment training services along with wraparound supportive services to veterans re-entering the labor force.
Children First Program (CFP)
The Children First Program is a Court Ordered child support employment program. This program assists non-custodial parents in Milwaukee County to eliminate employment barriers by providing job placements and supportive services that promote responsible parenting through self-sufficiency and economic stability. Children First offers Case Management, Educational Services, Employment and Empowerment Workshops, Job Search, Placement Services, and Vocational Assessments.
- Homeless Veterans
- Veterans at risk of being homeless.
- Unemployed and under-employed Veterans.
- Veterans residing in Milwaukee County.
- Veterans with discharges other than dishonorable.
- Veterans who served in the U.S. military (includes all branches).
- On-Site Employment Recruitment
- Resume Writing
- Career Counseling
- Job Club
- Online Job Search and Application Assistance.
- Interview Techniques
- Job Placement and Retention Services.